Entry to the Ground is expressly subject to acceptance by the visitor of these Ground Regulations and the rules and regulations of FIFA, UEFA, the Football Association, The F.A. Premier League, the Football League, the Football Conference in respect of the relevant competitions. Entry to the Ground shall constitute acceptance of the Ground Regulations.
“Ground” means this football stadium and all locations owned, occupied or utilised by the club.
“Club” means this football club.
“Match” means any association football match in the ground.
1. Permission to enter or to remain within the Ground (notwithstanding the purchase of any ticket) is at the absolute discretion of the Club, any Police Officer or authorised Official or Steward. On no account will admission be granted to a person who is the subject of a current Banning Order.
2. The Club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Ground.
3. In the event of a postponement or abandonment of the Match, refunds (if any), will be at the sole discretion of the Club. The Club will have no further liability whatsoever, including (but not limited to) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, such as (but not limited to) loss of enjoyment or travel costs.
4. All persons seeking entrance to the Ground acknowledge the Club’s right to search any person entering the Ground and to refuse entry or eject from the Ground any person refusing to submit to such a search.
5. The following articles must not be brought into the Ground – knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles, banners and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Ground.
6. The use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground. The Club may impose a ban for one or more matches.
6.1 Racial +RPRSKRELF Abuse; chanting or harassment is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or
ejection from the Ground. The Club may impose a ban for one or more matches.
6.2 The following sets are arrestable offences under the Football (Offences) Act 1991, as amended:
6.2.1. The throwing of any object within the Ground without lawful authority or excuse.
6.2.2. The chanting of anything of an indecent or racialist nature.
6.2.3. The entry onto the playing area or any adjacent area to which spectators are not generally admitted without lawful authority or excuse. Convictions may result in a Banning Order being made.
7. The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden.
Nobody entering the Ground shall be permitted to climb any structures within the Ground.
8. Smoking is not permitted inside the Social Club and in the Main Stand and its surrounds.
9. Mobile Phones are permitted within the Ground, provided they are used for personal and private use only.
10. Under the Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol etc) Act 1985 the following are offences for which a person can be arrested by a Police Officer and conviction could result in a Banning Order being made: (1). Attempting to enter the Ground or being inside the Ground whilst drunk. (2). Being in possession of any intoxicating liquor, or bottle, can, or other portable container and which could cause damage or personal injury when entering the Ground or in a public area of the Ground from which the event can be directly viewed.
11. Any individual who has entered any part of the Ground designated for the use of any group of supporters to which they does not belong may be ejected from the Ground either for the purpose of his own safety or for any other reason.
12. No goods (including literature) of any nature may be offered free or for sale by any person within the Ground without the express permission of the Club.
13. CCTV, TV or Video cameras may be in use around the Ground and the Club may limit use or pass to the Police or any Footballing Authority, any recordings for use in any proceedings.
14. At all times whilst present in the Ground persons must comply with any and all instructions of any Steward or Officer of the Club and/or Police Officer. Failure to comply with any instruction may lead to immediate ejection from the Ground.
15. The Club reserves absolutely the right to eject from the Ground any person failing to comply with any of the Ground Regulations or whose presence within the Ground is, or could, reasonably be construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance, or annoyance to any other person. This could lead to further action by the Club including, but not limited to, withdrawal of any season ticket (without reimbursement) and other benefits.
16. Entry to the Ground shall constitute acceptance of the Ground Regulations.