Due to FA regulations that we were made aware of yesterday by the FA we will not be able to admit any AFC Flyde fans for Saturdays 2nd Qualifying Round FA Cup game.
Its unfortunate and something that as a club Hyde United FC do not agree with, but we have to abide by the rules and regulations imposed on us by the FA. The full details of the rules and regulations that are part of the DCMS guidance are at the bottom of this news item.
Unfortunately because the match is ETicket and those went on sale prior to receiving the E-Mail from the FA, some Fylde fans would have already purchased tickets. If you are one of those people, please E-Mail us with your Order Number from your purchase and your full name you used when you made your purchase, we will issue a refund asap. You can just reply to your confirmation E-Mail you received when you made your purchase.
We would ask that no other Fylde supporters purchase any ETickets and not to arrive at the ground on Saturday.
Any supporters that we can clearly identify as AFC Fylde supporters will be refused entry and/or asked to leave the vacinity of the ground.
We apologise for having to do this, but it is totally out of our control.
Full FA Statement;
To: Clubs participating in The Emirates FA Cup Second Round Qualifying
The Emirates FA Cup Second Round Qualifying – Spectators
The purpose of this communication is to provide clarification on the situation regarding spectators attending matches in the Second Round Qualifying.
The FA has been liaising with Government regarding attendance of spectators at FA Cup fixtures in light of the recent Government announcements. Following The FA’s latest discussions with Government, the agreed position for matches in the Second Round Qualifying will be as follows:-
- Where an Elite Club is playing another Elite Club, the match must be played behind closed doors (i.e. with no spectators permitted to be in attendance)
- Where an Elite Club is playing a Non-Elite Club:
- Where the match is played at the Elite Club’s ground, the match must be played behind closed doors (i.e. with no spectators permitted to be in attendance)
- Where the match is played at the Non-Elite Club’s ground, spectators of the home Club only shall be permitted to attend the match in accordance with the latest applicable National League System Spectator Guidance. Both clubs shall ensure that spectators of the visiting Club are not in attendance at the match.
- Where a Non-Elite Club is playing another Non-Elite Club, spectators (of both the home and visiting Clubs) shall be permitted to attend the match in accordance with the latest applicable National League System Spectator Guidance
For the avoidance of doubt, as at the date of this communication, Clubs in Steps 1 & 2 of The FA National League System are considered to be “Elite Clubs” and Clubs in Step 3 and below of The FA National League System are considered to be “Non-Elite Clubs”.
This position shall apply for matches in The Emirates FA Cup Second Round Qualifying and will be reviewed prior to the Third Round Qualifying.