Hyde United are delighted to announce we are running another holiday course for this coming August.
The courses are available for boys and girls aged 6-13.
These courses are designed to be fun and enjoyable, whilst giving children the opportunity to practice and develop an array of football techniques through practical drills, exercises & small sided games.
These sessions see players engrossed in action packed themed mornings leading on to World Cup style tournaments in the afternoons.
Players will be split into age specific groups and will have plenty of opportunities to win prizes and awards for various activities such as ‘crossbar challenge’ and ‘penalty shootouts champions’ throughout the course.
The courses will run;
- Monday 2nd – Friday 6th August
- Monday 9th – Friday 13st August
The cost of the course if £15 per day or £60 for all 5 days in the course.
To book go to our booking form: https://hydeunited.co.uk/holiday-coaching-courses-form/
WHAT WE PROVIDE?
- A PROFESSIONAL AND SAFE ENVIRONMENT WHERE CHILDREN ARE FULLY SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES.
- COACHES WHO ARE PROFESSIONAL / EX-PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALLERS, FA/UEFA QUALIFIED, CRB CHECKED, FULLY INSURED AND FIRST AID CERTIFIED.
- A BRAND NEW STATE OF THE ART 3G PITCH AND PREMIER LEAGUE STANDARD TRAINING EQUIPMENT.
- COACH TO PLAYER RATIO OF 1:12.
WHAT TO BRING?
All children attending should bring along football boots or astroturf trainers, shin pads, suitable clothing for outside training, a packed lunch and plenty of fluids (no fizzy drinks).
WHAT TIME IS IT?
All holiday courses run from 9am to 3pm. Registration starts at 9.00am and parents must sign in their child at the registration desk each day.