Hyde United are currently inviting applications for the position of Commercial Manager.
The successful applicant will provide new business income for the thriving and ambitious Football Club currently located in the Evostik Premier, as well as achieving continued support for its growing sponsorship base.
Remuneration for the position is on a self-employed commission basis with no maximum earning. This will be paid in line with the rewards achieved for Hyde United Football Club.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Key responsibilities include:
- Attracting investment in the club by way of sponsorship and other general fundraising activities. This includes, but not restricted to, ground and website advertising, programme advertisements and match sponsorships.
- Increasing the membership of the successful Hyde United Lottery.
- Boosting income with current advertisers, as well as securing new business.
- Brainstorm ideas to increase attendance at matches, and to increase sales with our burgeoning club shop, both at the club and online.
- Experience of working within football, sports or sales industries would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Experience in both sales and marketing would be an advantage.
Hyde United Football Club attracts large levels of interest generated through Social Media, in particular Twitter with over 30k followers. These figures are all the more remarkable given the fact that only relatively small numbers come to matches compared to these figures. The Club knows that there is now a massive local and national interest in Hyde United and is seeking to introduce local businesses to our followers and website viewers over the coming months and years as we attempt to increase attendance.
Further details of the position are available in the “Commercial Manager Specs” which contains Person and Job specifications.
Applications, with contact details and a current CV, should be directed by E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “HUFC Commercial Manager”.
Applications will be considered up to 5pm on Friday 12th April 2019 after which successful candidates will be invited to interview.